- How much does ShotAnalyzer cost? Where can I buy it? Is it possible to get a test version?
- Which requirements are recommented for using ShotAnalyzer?
- Which electronic systems are supported by ShotAnalyzer?
- Which views does ShotAnalyzer offer?
- Which evaluation and analysis possibilities are offered by ShotAnalyzer?
- Which training opportunities are offered by ShotAnalyzer?
1. How much does ShotAnalyzer cost? Where can I buy it? Is it possible to get a test version?
ShotAnalyzer cost EUR 145.00 and can be downloaded directly from the website → Download. ShotAnalyzer can be tested 7 days before purchase for free and without obligation. After the 7-day trial period, the user will be asked to register ShotAnalyzer. The 7-day trial starts from the first installation.
2. Which requirements are recommented for using ShotAnalyzer?
- Evaluation and analysis software: you need an electronic shooting system and a Scatt device
- Training area and shooting games: you need an electronic shooting system, a Scatt device is not necessary
3. Which electronic systems are supported by ShotAnalyzer?
- Sius Club
- Polytronic (TG 6010 & TG 6050)
- Häring / ESA
- IROSA Lichtpunkt Gewehr und Pistole
4. Which views does ShotAnalyzer offer?
5. Which evaluation and analysis possibilities are offered by ShotAnalyzer?
ShotAnalyzer concentrates in general on the three phases of a shot: Approach, taking aim and follow-through For every phase, various values can be displayed or hidden – depending on whether they are needed for the current analysis or not. Furthermore, the zero position as well as the median approach line can be determined.
6. Which training opportunities are offered by ShotAnalyzer?
Additionally to the normal training (including competition training), ShotAnalyzer offers various games as well as a Bundesliga simulator for more variety and fun.
- Final simulator: train the final course of a competion
- Bundesliga simulator: The shooter can compete against opponents who shot in a real competition in a ligue system.
- Decimal: Special method to train in the new decimal mode.
- Stay above: Special method to train staying above a defined minimal value.
- Reach the target: rech the defined desired overall result with the defined number of shots
- Tennis: In single shots, the shooter should perform the same or better than an opponent.
- Pyramid: The shooter has a maximum of 30 shots, counted in decimals, to remove the 15 pyramid stones.