What is ShotAnalyzer?
ShotAnalyzer is an evaluation and training software for coaches and shooters.
- Scatt values are synchronized in real time with the actual shot
- ShotAnalyzer simulates the shooter view: The picture that the shooter sees through his or her rear sight is displayed on the screen. This feature has so far not been integrated in any other software and it thus makes ShotAnalyzer unique.
ShotAnalyzer can be fully used by rifle shooters (air rifle and small-bore rifle 50m) as well as by pistol shooters. (Note: shooter view is not available yet for pistol shooters)
ShotAnalyzer is divided into two parts:
- Evaluation and analysis
- Training and shooting games
In the evaluation and analysis part, the Scatt values can be synchronized in real time with the actual shot fired onto an electronic target. No more manual corrections!
ShotAnalyzer offers new evaluation possibilities which are geared especially for the aiming process. The analysis is divided into 3 phases:
- Approach / target approach – should occur slowly and from the same direction (preferably from the top and in a small band)
- Aiming and shot – the hold area should be as small as possible; when the aiming picture is optimal for the first time, the shot should be fired cleanly
- Follow-through – important for an optimal hit since it prevents the pellet from being influenced by sudden and premature movements
The training part currently offers 5 different games which have been developed especially so that shooters can improve their skills and have fun at the same time. With some games, concentrating on the perfect shot can be trained; others provide possibilities to train under competition conditions.